Friday, March 2, 2012

Funniest Quote of Yesterday from my fbf Jodi . . .

All right, my fbf Jodi is an enigma.  She can apparently bake anything, but swears she can't "cook" anything.  I guess baking isn't cooking, per se.  She makes marvelous bread, pies, truffles (chocolate with bacon), cakes, brownies, muffine etc.

AND

She eats like 3 things.  Period.  And I think they come out of a box. XD.  Yes, my friend Jodi is a true enigma, but I love her (and her choco/bacon truffles.)

Anyway, the funniest quote of yesterday came from Jodi upon being informed I bought a muffin pan last week, and haven't used it yet . . .

Jodi:"Come to the dark side, Ruth. We have muffins!"

How could something so benign sound so decadent?  And hilarious?  Jodi, the Darth Vader of Baking. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment